Marcel Recycled Pine ConsoleProduct Code: A227
Availability: Only available via a Horgans partner
Are you a trade customer?: Please see our Trade Website
Lovingly hand-crafted from reclaimed pine ethically sourced throughout south-east Asia, the Marcel Console is sculptural and stunning by design. Embracing Wabi Sabi, the black finish of this sideboard has been chosen to accentuate the textured grain of the timber. Feel the love for recycling and offer these beautiful materials a second life.
• Height: 85 cm
• Length: 150 cm
• Width/Depth: 40 cm
• Minimum Order Quantity: 1
• Basic Assembly required
• Total Weight: 37 kgs
• Material: Reclaimed Pine
• Available in Matt Black brushed finish only
• Please see our Care Instructions below and if in doubt, always seek the advice of a professional.
At Horgans we believe in products that are made to last. All furniture & homewares will be a need a little care & attention to ensure longevity. The Information we have presented below will help you care for your Horgans products so that you can continue to enjoy your furniture for years to come read more.
At Horgans, we handle returns and refunds in accordance with the Australian Consumer Protection legislation. Please choose carefully as we do not give refunds, credits or accept returns for change of mind or making read more
Horgans will not accept responsibility for delivery failures or delays by our delivery contractors with items returned due to access limitations. To ensure you have a smooth and seamless delivery please see the points listed below as these are what you are required to agree with before checking out an order on our website.
You agree that;
• You have checked the size of your products, including packaging and determined that they will definitely fit either into a lift cart, between accessways or via stairs into the intended property.
• You have checked if the lift requires a booking and have arranged in a timely manner.
• You have assessed if a loading dock booking is required and have arranged this prior to delivery.
• You have assessed vehicle restrictions, ie, vehicle height. Please note, virtually all furniture items are delivered by a furniture truck and will need suitable access.
• You have assessed there is sufficient parking and clearways noted for delivery trucks.
• If delivery cannot be made or is delayed due to the nature of the premises, insufficient access, incorrect access details provided or no-one is home, the customer is liable for all addition freight costs and restocking fees.