Dune Modular Sofa White Right ChaiseProduct Code: F673 Also available in:
Are you a trade customer?: Please see our Trade Website
The Dune White Modular sofa is a sophisticated and versatile lounge setting of 3 items. Both the chaise and the ottoman can be used on either the left or the right-hand side which creates flexibility within the layout. An extremely comfortable modular sofa, with cotton blend covers fully removable for cleaning make this chic sofa functional as well as a very stylish centre piece for any lounge or living room. A perfect addition for coastal or minimalistic living. Dry Clean Only
• Height: 63 cm
• Length: 330 cm
• Width/Depth: 245 cm
• No Assembly Required | 3 pieces
• Total Weight:
• Fabric: Cotton blend
• Sofa Length:
• Chaise Length:
• Ottoman: L90D90H
• Seat Height: 40cm
• Seat Depth: 60cm
• 5 x Matching Cushions included
• Available in Slate and White
• Sofa, Ottoman and Cushion covers are fully removable - dry clean only
• Please see our Care Instructions below and if in doubt, always seek the advice of a professional.
At Horgans we believe in products that are made to last. All furniture & homewares will be a need a little care & attention to ensure longevity. The Information we have presented below will help you care for your Horgans products so that you can continue to enjoy your furniture for years to come read more.
At Horgans, we handle returns and refunds in accordance with the Australian Consumer Protection legislation. Please choose carefully as we do not give refunds, credits or accept returns for change of mind or making read more
Horgans will not accept responsibility for delivery failures or delays by our delivery contractors with items returned due to access limitations. To ensure you have a smooth and seamless delivery please see the points listed below as these are what you are required to agree with before checking out an order on our website. Delivery price does not include assembly, product unpacking or rubbish removal.
All of Horgans Shipping rates are for ground floor delivery only. Additional shipping charges may be applied if;
• Address is residential.
• Address contains stairs or a lift.
• Driveway have a gradient of more than 10 degrees.
• Delivery takes more than 15 minutes.
• Delivery is outside of usual business hours.
• Placement of furniture items within a premises.
You agree that;
• You have checked the size of your products, including packaging and determined that they will definitely fit either into a lift cart, between accessways or via stairs into the intended property.
• You have checked if the lift requires a booking and have arranged in a timely manner.
• You have assessed if a loading dock booking is required and have arranged this prior to delivery.
• You have assessed vehicle restrictions, ie, vehicle height. Please note, virtually all furniture items are delivered by a furniture truck and will need suitable access.
• You have assessed there is sufficient parking and clearways noted for delivery trucks.
• If delivery cannot be made or is delayed due to the nature of the premises, insufficient access, incorrect access details provided or no-one is home, the customer is liable for all addition freight costs and restocking fees.