Cape Occasional ChairProduct Code: F208
Are you a trade customer?: Please see our Trade Website
The Cape White Boucle Occasional Chair is a modern take on a simple design. This white boucle armchair brings a sense of light to any space, creating simple yet elegant silhouettes. A contrast of beautiful soft curves entices you to enjoy the soft cushioning and comfortable design. The perfect piece for bringing relaxation and calm into your space. Welcome luxe, dreamy comfort to any living room, bedroom or other space with creamy white tones that make styling a breeze with any interior design palette.
• Height: 80 cm
• Length: 100 cm
• Width/Depth: 90 cm
• Minimum Order Quantity: 1
• No Assembly Required | Weight: 25kgs
• Fabric | 100% polyester
• Seat Height: 40cm
• Seat Depth: 55cm
• Available in White only
At Horgans we believe in products that are made to last. All furniture & homewares will be a need a little care & attention to ensure longevity. The Information we have presented below will help you care for your Horgans products so that you can continue to enjoy your furniture for years to come read more.
At Horgans, we handle returns and refunds in accordance with the Australian Consumer Protection legislation. Please choose carefully as we do not give refunds, credits or accept returns for change of mind or making read more
Horgans will not accept responsibility for delivery failures or delays by our delivery contractors with items returned due to access limitations. To ensure you have a smooth and seamless delivery please see the points listed below as these are what you are required to agree with before checking out an order on our website.
You agree that;
• You have checked the size of your products, including packaging and determined that they will definitely fit either into a lift cart, between accessways or via stairs into the intended property.
• You have checked if the lift requires a booking and have arranged in a timely manner.
• You have assessed if a loading dock booking is required and have arranged this prior to delivery.
• You have assessed vehicle restrictions, ie, vehicle height. Please note, virtually all furniture items are delivered by a furniture truck and will need suitable access.
• You have assessed there is sufficient parking and clearways noted for delivery trucks.
• If delivery cannot be made or is delayed due to the nature of the premises, insufficient access, incorrect access details provided or no-one is home, the customer is liable for all addition freight costs and restocking fees.